PLAN TO VISIT USA – GET READY FOR THESE TASTE BUDS
American food is as diverse as its population. Mostly divided by its region American food contains a blend of cuisines from other countries. There is a rich diversity in food preparation throughout the United States. America has many delicious foods for everyone who is certainly not on a diet. Want to travel to America, apply for esta tourist visa.
Simple dishes like fried chicken, grilled steak, roast beef, stuffed turkey, meatloaf, baked potato, yams, corn on the cob, potato salad, apple pie, clam chowder, hamburgers, hot dogs and hot wings includes American cooking in general.
What are the foods travelers feel most excited to eat when they hit the states?
- 1.Apple Pie: Europeans came to America in the early 1600s carrying young saplings for apple trees, carefully planted in barrels, and many came with huge bags of seeds. Apple became one of the most popular pie fillings in early America when the trees began producing fruit. Apple fritters, apple butter, apple dumplings, caramel apples, crabapple jelly (a type of jam) and most of all apple pie are all very American desserts that find their way onto tables. Apple Pie is a simple combination of sugar, buttery pastry and tart sliced apples. Apple became one of the most popular pie fillings in early America. Apple is the favorite of America followed by pumpkin, chocolate, lemon meringue and cherry.
- 2.Twinkies: Twinkies was invented by James Dewar at the Continental Baking Company in Schiller Park, Illinois, in 1930.A Twinkies an American snack cake, popularly known as a “Golden Sponge Cake with Creamy Filling”. A deep-fried Twinkie involves freezing the cake, dipping it into a batter, and deep-frying it. It can be used as a quick substitute for sponge cake.
- 3.Hamburger: New Haven, Connecticut is recognized as the birthplace of hamburgers by the Library of Congress. It was established in 1900 by Louis Lassen.as Louis’ Lunch. Today Jeff Lassen, the great-grandson of Louis Lassen is running the establishment which serves burgers made from the five-meat blend and cooked in a century-old cast iron grill. So if you want to experience the meat’s true flavor, which is served on white toast with only cheese, onion, and tomato as a garnish, it’s certainly a must to try in the list.
- 4.S’mores: A S’more is a traditional American campfire treat. It’s the simplest of desserts, made by hand and cooked outdoors. The S’more is basically a sandwich of roasted marshmallows and chocolate between graham crackers.
- 5.Corn Dogs: Corn Dog is a classic American street food at fairs and amusement parks. It is a hot dog dipped in a cornmeal-based batter containing cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt, deep fried and served on a stick.
- 6.Buffalo wings: The Buffalo wing was invented in 1964 at Anchor Barin Buffalo, New York by Teressa Bellissimo. Buffalo wing is an unbreaded chicken wing section (flat or drumette) that is generally deep-fried then coated in a sauce consisting of a vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce and melted butter prior to serving. They are generally served hot, along with celery sticks and/or carrot sticks with either blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing for dipping.
- 7.Fried Chicken: Fried chicken is an iconic American dish consisting of chicken pieces usually from broiler chickens which have been floured or battered and then pan-fried, deep fried, or pressure fried. Nuggets, fingers, popcorn, bites, patties are one of the favorite ways to eat fried chicken is with waffles. Fried chicken is the crispiest, most delicious thing to be put on top of waffles.
- 8.Barbecue Ribs: Barbecue in America has evolved from a basic form of cooking into a highly specialized form of regional art. Ribs are generally of a pork base grilled to the point of tenderness and soaked in various barbecue sauces give them that one-of-the-kind flavor. Most Americans prefer to barbecue with pork ribs slathered with incredibly rich, sweet, tomato-based Kansas City-style barbecue sauce.
- 9.Macaroni and Cheese: Baked in the oven this is considered America’s ultimate comfort food. The mouth-watering combination of cheese and pasta gained its popularity after being introduced by Thomas Jefferson to The United States.
- 10.Chocolate-Chip Cookies: The chocolate chip cookie was invented by American chef Ruth Graves Wakefield in 1938. Made with white sugar; brown sugar; flour; a small portion of salt; eggs; a leavening agent such as baking powder; a fat, typically butter or shortening; vanilla extract; and semi-sweet chocolate pieces, Chocolate Chip Cookies is a treat for everyone. Some recipes also include milk or nuts (such as chopped walnuts) in the dough.